2 Tone Peep Toe Heel $112 heels.com
Retro Sunglasses $8.50 Chicnova.com
Wool Blend Swing Coat $112 hm.com
How to Get The Look
1. Oxblood is a wonderful color to create chic sophisticated looks with a retro vibe. Start with a peplum crew neck top. The peplum detail will keep the outfit slightly feminine regardless of how you style it.
2. A dark skirt with an oxblood floral print. The dual tone pattern looks amazing in traditional Asian Floral Designs. Try a hip hugging skirt in a soft fabric with a kick pleat or aysymmetrical finish for a look that is sure to get you noticed.
3. Brighten the Look with A White or Ivory Swing coat (think Retro 1950’s designs from Christian Dior or Balenciaga) this one was discovered at H&M for $112.
4. Keep the Color Young (remember burgundy and oxblood age you & not in a good way if worn incorrectly). Do match your heels to the color of your top. The rule of thirds applies here Top/skirt/shoes are accented with color. The heels are dual tone to keep outfit young.
5. Go Black with Retro Accessories- the sunglasses and Handbag will tie your outfit together with sophisticated polish & a slightly sexy edge.